We have prepared a new YafaRay Experimental version 1.0.0 with builds for Windows 32/64 bits and for Linux 32/64 bits, tested with Blender 2.76. Main changes and fixes are:
- Fixes to the Color pipeline and linear workflow. Better Color Management integration with Blender.
- Fixes to Volumetrics and their inclusion in the Recursive Raytracing process so now they are correctly reflected and refracted like other objects, which fixes an old problem when mixing transparent objects with volumes.
- Fixed some artifacts with bump mapping.
- New per-material "visibility" parameter that allows fully visible materials, materials without shadows, materials "shadow only" and fully invisible materials.
- New per-light enable/disable function and "cast shadows" option, so we can choose if we want each light to cast shadows or not.
- Other fixes for white dots, and other issues.
More detailed information and download links here. As an experimental version, it could have new and unexpected issues so please let us know if you have any problems. Use the thread linked above and/or the bugtracker to report problems and issues.