View topic - What can be expected in the new release?

What can be expected in the new release?

General questions related with the YafaRay Project, 3D computer graphics and about this site.

What can be expected in the new release?

Post Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:02 am

What can be expected in the new release? SSS, Ramps, Motion blur?
xeetstreet

Re: What can be expected in the new release?

Post Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:57 am

xeetstreet wrote:What can be expected in the new release? SSS, Ramps, Motion blur?

Hmmm, that's odd, this seems like a development question to me!
xeetstreet

Post Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:01 pm

Developer forums are forums for developers questions about YafRay development ;-).

Your question have an user point of view. A general question about development is, for instance, "How will SSS be implemented in YafRay" not "when". If you say "when", then you want chat about YafRay news :arrow: News and Chat

If somebody else thinks that is not clear, maybe I must change forum titles. :-)

Luis.
Luis
Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:24 am

Regardless of where Xeetstreet had chosen to post his question, an answer would be..... enlightening. :wink:
Samjh

Post Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:29 pm

I already posted that in the old thread on blender.org, so nothing really new, just some bugfixes and minor improvements.
It is going to take a few days longer, I wanted to at least add support for the blender brdf models, but because I wanted to add some extra's it has taken more time than needed, and now it will actually have to be more basic than what I planned. Sorry for all that...
The rest will have to wait for the new redesign.
eeshlo

Post Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:49 pm

Yes, bugfixes, speedups, noise stuff, shading stuff and render border from blender. But there will be a ful list with the release.
jandro

Return to News & Discussion