(EDIT 2016-02-06) I've uploaded YafaRay-E v2.1.1 with some interesting improvements respect to v2.0.2:https://github.com/DavidBluecame/Blende ... tag/v2.1.1
I've included: builds for Linux 32/64bit, Windows 32/64bit and MacOSX 64bit. I've also included a special build for Windows 64bit using Python3.5 that can be used with Blender v2.77, etc.
MacOSX build, as usual, has been tested very little. Please let me know if you have issues with it.
Main changes respect to v2.0.2 (many more details in the CHANGELOG file inside the builds):
* IMPORTANT: Fix for incorrect IBL lighting in World Background Texture when set to Angular. See: http://www.yafaray.org/node/714
* IMPORTANT: Adjustment to the automatic intersection/shadow bias calculation formula to avoid black artifacts in the scenes with fine details
* IMPORTANT: Fix for black dots (alpha=0) sometimes when using Mitchell/Lanzcos filters
* ADVANCED CONTROLS FOR MATERIAL/TEXTURE PREVIEW
As requested in http://yafaray.org/node/699
I've made many changes to allow fine-grained control of the Material and Texture Preview window, including:
- Preview Dynamic Camera Rotation & Zoom
- Preview object rotation, scale and custom object
- Preview lights control (power and color) for key and fill lights. Also light rotation
- Preview Scene control: type of backgroung (full world bg. can be selected now), Ray depth for glass preview and progressive AA passes
A video explaining this is in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEHuVyjF1OI
* Fixed World Preview not updating correctly
* Added Normal Coordinates for textures, so you can use a gradient texture mapped to normal coordinates to simulate, for example, some cloth materials (see http://yafaray.org/node/188
I hope you like it!