View topic - YafaSite HTML editor questions

YafaSite HTML editor questions

General questions related with the YafaRay Project, 3D computer graphics and about this site.

YafaSite HTML editor questions

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:45 pm

I don't know where else to put this (and have named the title so that other possible questions about the HTML editor could be put here).

Here's my little silly problem; I'm writing some content and I don't know how to change the text background color in the HTML editor :D

I have my text neatly edited in OpenOffice but if I use the paste form word option the background color doesn't paste. If I paste the text directly, the background color is there, but this stuff appears in the preview of the document just before the text I pasted:
Code: Select all
<!-- @page { margin: 2cm } P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm } A:link { so-language: zxx } -->

The background color is not a big deal, but still the document would look nicer with it (like in the user guide)

Also, if I insert anchors, will the table of content be created automatically, or do I have to create it manually?
_Mo_

Re: YafaSite HTML editor questions

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Maibe it is not possible, or the CSS does not allow for it.
About anchors, you have to create the index and link index items to anchors manually.
Samo

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 pm

For the user guide the different background color was accomplished by putting the text in a table (1 row by 1 column), and when you right-click the table in the editor select Cell > Table cell properties, and under the advanced tab change the background color there. At least this is how I was told to do it for the volumetrics page of the guide.
wizofboz

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 pm

I've pasted the lines directly and then deleted those tags from the HTML source.

Thanks for the tip anyway, it will be useful next time.
_Mo_

Return to News & Discussion