View topic - Final Year Architecture Visualization 2013 - 2014

Final Year Architecture Visualization 2013 - 2014

Only for showing your progresses and for art related questions. Not for asking about usage.

Re: Final Year Architecture Visualization 2013 - 2014

Post Fri May 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Ninetycho wrote:Too bad I have to render the Interiors with Direct Lighting and AO.

did you try SPPM?

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

condar

Post Sat May 03, 2014 3:00 pm

condar wrote:
Ninetycho wrote:Too bad I have to render the Interiors with Direct Lighting and AO.

did you try SPPM?

Just did a test with SPPM but it is not really an option for me, because it needs lot of passes until it is smooth and for an animation not really suitable when you want low render times.(Especially when the deadline is on monday in a week;D)
Photon Mapping is great for interiors but after 20 minutes of rendering it was still soo noisy.
But i raised the distance in the AO settings and added a bluish tint to the color. Not the best solution but at least i get my animation done.

And the Kitchen:
Attachments
ED3_House_Kitchen_02_Composite.png
Ninetycho

Post Tue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Yeah I finally finished it...

Please have a look at my website in the gallery tab under animation and the tile that says: "Edge Residence":

http://ricardo-muench.net/

It is just a bit over a minute long and yes I am not really satisfied with the quality/noise and the animation flow but it is watchable.

And there is no audio, the original one has some melodic house music in it(i don't want any copyright problems).
So it stays silent until i composed some stuff myself ;D

I had a big problem at the end that all single animations(scenes) were too fast so I had to render the movie to just 19 frames per second.

But yeah enjoy :D
Ninetycho

Post Fri May 30, 2014 1:50 pm

You finished, great!

Keep working! I like your website very much!

I think you're having some lack of samples problems and noise. Maybe you can reduce it in some compositing software or inside blender with the bilateral blur node.

Regards!
surena

Post Sat May 31, 2014 10:47 am

Thank you surena^^

Yeah the problem with the samples ... i had to render it in that low quality to meet the deadline but i will work on the project to finish all the other rooms and change the environment completely.

I added some different views just for fun:
Attachments
Angle_2.jpg
Angle_1.jpg
Ninetycho

Previous

Return to Works in Progress