(please click on the pic to get the full one as the forum cuts it)
Its been really a lot of time since I have posted something.
Just recently I came back a bit to 3D as I am doing something else for a living. But I think of it night and day
so I just did this little test last night with some 3d assets.
The whole scene for now is about 15.6 million poly and is taking 1.7 gig of memory. Nearly 3 hours was needed to render. I used pathtracing.
The blurry background is the HDR pic I use to light the scene. A sun too was used as you can tell with the shadows. I could not give a proper material to the car though.
I will try to finish it with some buildings in the background in the weekend maybe and maybe with another car and 3D character.
I have always wanted to see how good would Yafaray be with exterior rendering, I think that it will be interesting to see how this little project ends.
Good day to you all.