View topic - Entries Gallery

Entries Gallery

From January 5th to February 28st 0:00 GMT, 2011

Entries Gallery

Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:41 pm

You can visit contestants' work in this gallery:
http://www.yafaray.org/gallery?g2_itemId=3657

Regards.
User avatar
Samo
 
Posts: 3105
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Spain

Re: Entries Gallery

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Did I something wrong? :-/
att
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Entries Gallery

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:41 pm

The minimum resolution for entries was 2000px:-

Final render/s minimun resolution must be 2000×2000 px, in PNG or any other lossless format.

http://www.yafaray.org/community/forum/ ... =28&t=3797
User avatar
stoneage
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:06 pm

Re: Entries Gallery

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 am

stoneage wrote:The minimum resolution for entries was 2000px:-

Final render/s minimun resolution must be 2000×2000 px, in PNG or any other lossless format.

http://www.yafaray.org/community/forum/ ... =28&t=3797


yeah I know. The full resolution file was uploaded to box.net, link is there. (the smaller one was to put just for preview...) something wrong with box.net?
(btw. thanks for the fast helping answer, as you usually do stoneage.:-)

attila
att
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Entries Gallery

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 am

Ah, I didn't see that, maybe samo missed it too?

I think the rules also said they would take the last image posted in the thread as the final entry. I'm sure its not quite that strictly interpreted, but maybe you should have posted the link after the preview? :)

Anyway, best to try to contact samo, I guess.
User avatar
stoneage
 
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:06 pm

Re: Entries Gallery

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm

stoneage wrote:Ah, I didn't see that, maybe samo missed it too?

I think the rules also said they would take the last image posted in the thread as the final entry. I'm sure its not quite that strictly interpreted, but maybe you should have posted the link after the preview? :)

Anyway, best to try to contact samo, I guess.


You got it! I posted the link first and THAN I put the preview image thinking it helps people to see what I have done. (Sometimes I lazy to follow links to other hosting pages and finding my way back to forum so I thought it would be kind to do that.) So you can guess I'm not writing from Germany... :-) I try to ask Samo anyway...
att
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Entries Gallery

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Sorry, att. Yes I missed it too. Please accept my apology. The image has been included in the gallery. Regards.
User avatar
Samo
 
Posts: 3105
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Spain

Re: Entries Gallery

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Samo wrote:Sorry, att. Yes I missed it too. Please accept my apology. The image has been included in the gallery. Regards.

Thanks, Samo! Happy to be in. att.
att
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm


Return to Winter 2011 Contest - Amazing Architecture



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest