View topic - Support of Yafaray - Material Donation

Support of Yafaray - Material Donation

General questions related with the YafaRay Project, 3D computer graphics and about this site.

Support of Yafaray - Material Donation

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi Yafaray-Team,
I know you are going to sell the DVD with the results of the contest and probably build-up an online shop for yafaray.org, so I would like to know if it be possible to support you with different content as well. For example I create HDR panoramas and would provide them for you (of course for free). You could sell them or make them a "give-away" for donators. Is that possibile and would you be interested? I think with the support of our community there would be alot of things we could offer in order to finance the whole development.
projecteagleeye

Re: Support of Yafaray - Material Donation

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:16 am

Thank you for your support. Indeed, you can donate your own material once the e-shop is up and running.

I will get back to you as soon as the infraestructure is operative for selling items. We still have to create the right proceedings and legal framework so the money collected from sales are handled in a transparent and aseptic way. Thank you.
Samo

Re: Support of Yafaray - Material Donation

Post Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Thank you Samo,
I really appreciate to be able to use Yafaray, so I try to support it as good as I can.
projecteagleeye

Return to News & Discussion