View topic - Yafaray 0.1.1 Commercial Rendering Support

Yafaray 0.1.1 Commercial Rendering Support

General questions related with the YafaRay Project, 3D computer graphics and about this site.

Yafaray 0.1.1 Commercial Rendering Support

Post Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm Aaron Kammerer and I've been running a commercial Blender render farm called Blenderrenders for the past 8 months.

I'm excited to announce that we've incorporated support for Yafaray 0.1.1 single frame rendering in our farm as well. We have a proprietary splitting and stitching algorithm that allows your complicated single frame job to make use of our entire farm. We do all the splitting and stitching for you, so you can concentrate on tweaking your scene instead of writing a bunch of imagemagick scripts.

Our workflow for yafaray is very similar to that for Blender. Just upload your source file (in this case the output to xml file from yafaray) and your supporting textures to your secure file locker at BlenderRenders. Specify you want to use the yafaray engine and pick your source file and hit go! It's pretty simple.

If you've got any questions, just shoot an email to info @ blenderrenders.com. We look forward to having you aboard.

Sincerely,
Aaron Kammerer
BlenderRenders, LLC
blenderrenders

Return to News & Discussion