View topic - pCon.planner 6.3 Beta

pCon.planner 6.3 Beta

General questions related with the YafaRay Project, 3D computer graphics and about this site.

Re: pCon.planner 6.3 Beta

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:21 am

Hi sharkz !

In Zapology profile you can mail directly to him. It would be great guys that you use the "upload attachment" feature to share your PCon planner test scenes other people can learn from. Some time ago I did a report to a spanish forniture company that was using PCon Planner about how to improve YafaRay integration and I found out that in order to simplify user interfacte Pcon planner guys left out several YafaRay key features and parameters.
Samo

Re: pCon.planner 6.3 Beta

Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Thank you Samo for this information, That's what I've been saying for a while. That some default setting even in high rendering mode had been omitted because we are far from getting the renderings they present on the site (I spent several weeks to test but nothing conclusive).
Thank you for this information I will see the profile of zopology to send him an email. if I can find the right parameters I will share them on the forum by exporting the parameters and the scene in question.
sharkz

Previous

Return to News & Discussion